Dexcom Setup Step 3: Apply your Levels Performance Cover
If you use the Freestyle Libre CGM, navigate to Setting Up Your Levels with FreeStyle Libre CGM.
Here’s how to apply a Levels Performance Cover over your Dexcom CGM. We designed these covers to help keep your CGM in place during activity and exercise. Learn more about the Levels Performance Covers here.
How to apply your Levels Performance Cover:
Peel off the white papers on the back of the Performance Cover that protects the adhesive. Do not touch the adhesive when applying.
Center the cover over your CGM, adhesive on the skin, and apply. Start at the center and work outward (see video below).
Rub briskly from the center to the edges to activate the adhesive. Do not rub from the edge toward the center, or you may cause the edges to peel away from the skin.
Once you have applied your Levels Performance Cover, select Step 4 below:
- Step 1: Download the apps
- Step 2: Prepare and apply your Dexcom CGM and Transmitter
- Step 3: Apply your Levels Performance Cover
- Step 4: Connect Dexcom to Levels
- Step 5: Turn off Dexcom app alerts
- Step 6: Log Food, Exercise, & Notes
- Dexcom FAQs