Set up Levels with Dexcom G6 CGM
Get started with your Dexcom G6 CGM from Levels
- Dexcom Setup Step 1: Download the apps
- Dexcom Setup Step 2: Prepare and apply your Dexcom CGM & Transmitter
- Dexcom Setup Step 3: Apply your Levels Performance Cover
- Dexcom Setup Step 4: Connect Dexcom to Levels
- Dexcom Setup Step 5: Turn off Dexcom app alerts
- Dexcom Setup Step 6: Log Food, Exercise, & Notes
- How to Enable/Disable Levels App Notifications
- Dexcom FAQs
- How to Remove your CGM
- Dexcom G6 CGM Troubleshooting
- Troubleshoot: Extreme High/Low Readings During First 48 Hours
- CGM Accuracy - CGM vs Finger Prick Glucometer
- How to test the accuracy of your Dexcom G6 CGM with fingersticks
- Dexcom FAQ: What should I do if my Dexcom sensor fails during the 2-hour warmup period?
- Dexcom FAQ: I got a Critical Low Alarm from Dexcom. What should I do?
- Dexcom FAQ: How do I replace my Dexcom CGM before it expires?
- Dexcom FAQ: How do I switch my Dexcom over to a new mobile device?
- Troubleshoot: Issue switching between Dexcom/Libre CGMs