FAQs Dexcom G6 and G7
This article provides a list to our Frequently Asked Questions from Dexcom G6 and G7 users.
- FAQ: Can I get my Dexcom sensor wet?
- FAQ: What should I do if my sensor partially comes off?
- FAQ: I got a Critical Alarm overnight. What should I do?
- FAQ: Should I be concerned about glucose spikes during exercise?
- FAQ: How long does the it take for my CGM to calibrate?
- FAQ: What if I feel pain or discomfort with my sensor?
- FAQ: Can I use Levels without an internet connection?
- FAQ: How to remove and replace your sensor
- FAQ: How do I replace my Dexcom CGM before it expires?
- FAQ: Troubleshooting low glucose readings