How to Enroll in Levels Research
Levels launched a research study to learn more about the science of metabolism and continue our mission to improve the health of all. By opting in, you gain access to a real-time CGM sensor that automatically streams glucose data to your smartphone without a manual scan. People can learn more about it at levels.link/study.
This article walks you through how to enroll in Levels Research if you are a Levels member.
How to Enroll in the Levels Research
If you would like to enroll in our current study Continuous Glucose Monitoring in General Population and you are not a Levels member please visit levels.link/ACCESS.
- There are two ways to access the enrollment form:
- From the app: open your Levels app. You then will be asked basic questions to determine your eligibility to join the study.
- From the Levels website: click here to log into your account from your computer. You then will be asked basic questions to determine your eligibility to join the study.
- If you are eligible for the study, you will be prompted to:
- Complete the electronic consent form and provide an electronic signature. See consent form FAQs below.
- Purchase the study CGMs. Upon receipt of the study CGMs, you will be able to begin active participation by following the onboarding steps that will be provided to you.
- If you are not eligible for the study, you will be notified immediately after completing the enrollment form.