How to Export Your Glucose Data
This article walks you through how to export your data from your Levels account. Levels retains member data on secure servers for the duration of its business relationship with the member, and for an indefinite period of time afterward. Levels is a steward of your data, and you have the right to export your data at any time.
How to Export Your Levels Data from your Levels Account:
- Login to your Levels member portal here.
- Click Edit member settings in the upper right-hand side of screen.
- Click the Export your data button.
- Select the data you want to export:
- Glucose / CGM data
- Activity Logs (food, exercise, notes)
Zones: Including zone scores and glucose response.
If you run into any issues, please reach out to the Levels support team at Support@levelshealth.com and we'll be happy to help.