How to turn off your Daily Reports
This article walks you through how to turn off the daily and weekly reports.
If you are no longer a Levels member and continue to use the Freestyle Libre CGM outside of Levels, follow the steps below to stop reports from being sent to you:
- Open the LibreLink app on your phone
- Select the three horizontal lines in the upper left-hand side
- Select "Connected Apps"
- Select "Manage" next to LibreView.
- Under Connected Practices, tap 'Levels'
- Tap 'Stop Sharing'
You should now be disconnected from Levels and no longer receive email reports. If you run into any more issues, please reach out to email@example.com.
If you are a current Levels member and want to stop receiving your Daily Reports, follow the instructions below:
- Open your Levels app
- tap the Today button on the bottom left of the screen
- Tap the person icon on the top left of the screen
- Under Settings, toggle off the Daily Summary Email option
Your Daily Report emails should now be turned off. Please note that this doesn't stop your Weekly Report emails.
If you want to stop receiving your Weekly Reports, you'll need to remove your Level's account connection via your CGM's native app. Follow the instructions below for any device you have connected to your Levels app:
To remove a Dexcom G6 connection:
- Open your Dexcom G6 app
- Navigate to settings at the bottom
- Select 'Account' and scroll to the bottom
- Under Third Party Applications, you'll see the word 'levels'
- Select 'View and Edit', uncheck the 'Share' box, and press 'Confirm'
To remove a Freestyle Libre connection:
- Open your LibreLink app
- Navigate to the settings menu at the top left. It appears as three horizontal lines
- Select 'Connected Apps'
- Next to LibreView, select 'Manage'
- Under connected practices, you'll see Levels. Click Levels, then select 'Stop Sharing'