How to turn off your Daily Reports
This article walks you through how to turn off the daily and weekly reports.
If you are no longer a Levels member and continue to use the Freestyle Libre CGM outside of Levels, follow the steps below to stop reports from being sent to you:
- Open the LibreLink app on your phone
- Select the three horizontal lines in the upper left-hand side
- Select "Connected Apps"
- Select "Manage" next to LibreView.
- Under Connected Practices, tap 'Levels'
- Tap 'Stop Sharing'
You should now be disconnected from Levels and no longer receive email reports. If you run into any more issues, please reach out to email@example.com.
If you are a current Levels member and want to stop receiving your Daily Reports, follow the instructions below:
- Open your Levels app
- tap the Today button on the bottom left of the screen
- Tap the person icon on the top left of the screen
- Under Settings, toggle off the Daily Summary Email option
Your Daily Report emails should now be turned off. Please note that this doesn't stop your Weekly Report emails.