FAQ: Who can participate in Levels Research?
Who can/cannot participate in Levels Research?
Who can participate in this study:
Levels Members meeting ALL of the following inclusion criteria are eligible for study enrollment pending review of exclusion criteria:
- Age 18 or older
- Primary residents in the United States
- Proficient in written and spoken English
You can enroll if you are participating in another research study.
Individuals who meet one or more of the following exclusion criteria are not eligible for study enrollment:
- Taking exogenous insulin
- Diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes
- Diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes and on diabetes medication other than metformin or pioglitazone
- Allergy to medical-grade adhesives
- Refuse to consent to study participation and associated study costs
- Incarcerated individuals or those in legal custody
If you meet the above criteria and would like to enroll in our current study Continuous Glucose Monitoring in the General Population, then please visit Levels.link/access.