Troubleshooting the Libre 3
Common Troubleshooting issues with the Libre 3:
Issue # 1: The Levels practice ID isn't connected
Make sure that Levels is set up as a connected practice in the Libre 3 app. To connect Libre to Levels practice ID follow the steps below:
- Open the Libre 3 app
- Select the three horizontal lines in the upper left-hand side
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select "Connected Apps"
- Select "Manage" next to LibreView
- Once selected, you should see "Levels" under "connected practices." If not, you can tap the "Connect to a Practice" button
- Next, enter the “Practice ID” type levelshealth (one word).
- Tap "Next” and then "Connect" to confirm the connection, then you should be all set.
Issue # 2: You have data in the Libre app but the data isn't syncing to the Levels app
- Open the Levels app
- Select the sensor menu, the circle icon on the top right of the Today page
- Ensure that Libre 3 is selected, you may be prompted to log into Terra with your Libre 3 login information, if you haven't already. Terra will connect your Libre and Levels apps
If you're still having trouble or don't see your issue listed here, feel free to reach out to support, firstname.lastname@example.org.