About the Daily Metabolic Checklist
What is the Daily Metabolic Checklist?
The Daily Metabolic Checklist, also known as the Daily Checklist in the Levels app, allows you to break down small, healthy habits that will help you make progress toward your long-term metabolic health goals.
The Metabolic Checklist can help you stay motivated throughout the day with a checklist to track your progress in:
- Choosing metabolically healthy foods
- Gaining stable glucose time
- Getting quality sleep and exercise
How does it work?
As you make healthy choices throughout the day and complete your checklist, you’ll earn credit for each day you complete all 3 checklist categories.
Here's how to Level Up:
- Healthy Meals: You'll earn credit for completing a meal with a Zone score of 7 or higher.
- Stable Hours: You'll earn credit for maintaining at least 12 consecutive hours of stable glucose each day.
- Healthy Habits: You'll get credit here for getting 7+ hours of sleep and/or at least one exercise activity.
Where do I find the Daily Checklist?
- In your Levels app, tap the Today tab on the bottom left of screen.
- You'll see the Daily Metabolic Checklist Level # (ex: 1, 2, 3 etc). Tap the button to the right of the Daily Checklist to see your progress.
Make the most out of the Daily Checklist by automatically importing sleep and activity data via Apple Health or Google Fit.
As always, we’d love to hear your feedback on the new metabolic program or Levels in general. Click here to leave feedback.