About the Metabolic Checklist
This article walks you through the Metabolic Checklist feature in the Levels app.
What is the Metabolic Checklist?
With the Metabolic Checklist, you’ll be able to break down small, healthy habits that will help you make progress towards your long-term metabolic health goals.
The Metabolic Checklist can help you stay motivated throughout the day with a checklist to track your progress in:
- Choosing metabolically healthy foods
- Gaining stable glucose time
- Getting quality sleep and exercise
- Other healthy habits
How does it work?
As you make healthy choices throughout the day and complete your checklist, you’ll earn points that will help you level up over time.
Here's what you can do to complete your daily checklist and earn points along the way:
- Healthy Meals: Levels will identify whole foods, healthy fats, high quality protein, and high fiber foods in your meal logs. Try to get at least one category per day.
- Stable Hours: You'll earn points by maintaining consecutive periods of time without a spike. 12+ hours of stable glucose tiem is a good place to start.
- Healthy Habits: Exercise and great sleep can help increase your insulin sensitivity. Aim to get 7+ hours of sleep and/or at least one exercise activity in every day.
The more consistent you are, the faster you'll make progress!
Where do I find the Metabolic Checklist?
- In your Levels app, tap the Today tab on the bottom left of screen.
- You'll see the Metabolic Checklist Level # (ex: 1, 2, 3 etc). Tap the Level [#] button to view today's progress.
As always, we’d love to hear your feedback on the new metabolic program or Levels in general. Click here to leave feedback.