How to turn on/off the auto-renewal of your Levels Annual Membership
Here's how to turn on/off the auto-renewal of your Levels annual membership.
How to turn off the auto-renewal of your Levels Annual Membership
- Log into your Levels member portal here.
- Click Account button on the upper right-hand side of screen
- In the Membership section, you will see whether or not your Levels annual membership is currently active / expired.
- If your membership is active, you will see if it's set auto-renew at the end of your annual membership. To adjust auto-renewal settings, click the Enable/Disable auto-renew button.
- If your membership is expired, you will have the option to renew your membership there. Once your membership is renewed, follow steps 1 & 2 above to confirm your auto-renewal settings.