How to Compare Zones
The Zone comparison feature allows you to visualize different glucose responses between two or more zones.
How to Compare Zones from your Timeline:
- Open the Levels app
- Select a meal from the Timeline, you'd like to compare
- Select the opposing Arrow icon at the top of the screen
- Select the plus button and search for another meal you'd like to compare it to
- Select Compare.
- On the Compare Zones screen, you'll see the glucose response of the zones you selected. They're color-coded for ease of viewing.
How to Compare Multiple Zones:
🚧 coming soon
🤔 Why you might want to Compare Zones: Compare Zones allows you to see how the same meal or ingredient performs against different behavioral factors and macronutrient context, such as:
- Changing the order of the meal to try fat, fiber, and protein first.
- Adding exercise like a post-meal walk.
- Trying the same meal at different times of the day.
- Trying the same meal with different amounts of sleep the night prior.
If you have any questions about the Compare Zones feature, please reach out to the Levels Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.