How to Compare Zones
How to use Compare Zones. This feature allows you to visualize the different glucose responses between two or more zones.
- In the Levels app, select the Trends icon.
- Scroll down, select the Meal Score.
- Select the See All Meal Logs.
- Select the Double Arrow icon.
- Select two or more zones you wish to compare.
- Select Compare.
- On the Compare Zones screen, you'll see the glucose response of the zones you selected. They're color-coded for ease of viewing.
- If you'd like to share your zone comparison with someone you know or on social media, select the Share icon at the top right corner of the screen.
🤔 Why you might want to Compare Zones: Compare Zones allows you to see how the same meal or ingredient performs against different behavioral factors and macronutrient context, such as:
- Changing the order of the meal to try fat, fiber, and protein first.
- Adding exercise like a post-meal walk.
- Trying the same meal at different times of the day.
- Trying the same meal with different amounts of sleep the night prior.
If you have any questions about the Compare Zones feature, please reach out to the Levels Support team at email@example.com.