How to Compare Zones
This article provides an overview of how to use Compare Zones, a feature in the Levels app that allows you to visualize the difference between two or more zones' glucose responses that reflect food and lifestyle choices.
- Changing the order of the meal to try fat, fiber, and protein first.
- Adding exercise like a post-meal walk.
- Trying the same meal at different times of the day.
- Trying the same meal with different amounts of sleep the night prior.
- In the Levels app, select the My Data icon.
- At the top, select the Meals tab.
- Select the Compare double arrows icon next to the Search field. It looks like two arrows pointing towards one another.
- In the left margin, select two or more zones you wish to compare.
- Select Compare.
- On the Compare Zones screen, you'll see the glucose response of the zones you selected. They're color-coded for ease of viewing.
- If you'd like to share your zone comparison with someone you know or on social media, select the Share icon at the top right corner of the screen.
If you have any questions about the Compare Zones feature, please reach out to the Levels Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.