Freestyle Libre Troubleshooting
The Levels app is not syncing/receiving data from the Freestyle Libre app. ** If you are using the Dexcom G6 please visit: Dexcom G6 CGM Troubleshooting.
- Turn WiFi off and try a manual sync using cellular data.
- Check that Levels is still connected in the LibreLink app. You can see this by opening the LibreLink app > opening the menu from the upper left > select Connected Apps > select LibreView > then you should see 'Levels' listed. If Levels is not showing up, follow these steps to relink your accounts: Setting up your LibreLink account. If Levels is showing up, proceed to Step 3.
- Turn your phone off and then on again.
- Scan your sensor with your Librelink app.
- Manually sync data in Levels app by doing the following:
- From the Levels app home screen, click the circle located in the upper right hand side of the Levels app home screen.
- Clicking the Sync Now button.
- Check the Levels app to see if data has populated from the manual sync.
At this point, if you can see data from your most recent scan, then the Levels app is now connected and the app should be syncing normally.
If you still do not see data in your Levels app from the most recent scan, please get in touch with Levels Support at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll help you troubleshoot further.
- Sensor Error "Reading Not Available - Scan Again in x Hours"
- Sensor Accuracy - FreeStyle Libre CGM vs Finger Prick Glucometer
- How long does it take for my CGM to calibrate?