Membership Cost & Information
This article provides an overview of current membership cost, what's included in an annual membership, and ongoing CGM subscription options.
If you have already signed up for Levels, you can view your membership status by signing into your profile page here.
What's the cost?
When you first sign up for Levels, the total cost will be $398 USD plus tax. This includes:
- The first month of continuous glucose monitors (w/ either two 14-day or three 10-day CGMs) at $199 + tax.
- The Annual Membership fee of $199 + tax (equivalent to $17/month with tax).
When you sign up for a Levels Annual Membership and complete the month-long program, you can choose to continue with an ongoing subscription of CGM shipments (i.e. monthly, every other month, quarterly shipments) throughout the course of your annual membership at $199 per shipment. If you choose not to continue with an ongoing subscription of CGM shipments, you'll still have access to all of the membership perks listed below until your annual membership is complete.
The Levels Annual Membership includes:
- 📱 Access to the Levels App
- Personalized feedback, insights and actions to help you see and improve how food, exercise, sleep and other lifestyle choices affect your health.
- Content that is actionable, easy to understand and rooted in research.
- 🎤 Growing Community
- Opportunities to participate in community experiments (like The Coke Experiment and The Apple Cider Vinegar Experiment) to understand the impact of certain foods and behaviors on your glucose levels
- Levels Facebook group to connect with other members and the Levels team.
- Discover recipes and foods that support stable glucose responses and can keep your Levels score in the green in the Getting to the Green Recipe Library. We’ve sourced this library from our community, team, and advisors to help you find inspiration for delicious, metabolically-healthy foods.
- Opportunities to join Q&As with key thought leaders (such as Dr. Lustig and Dr. Sinclair).
- Access to our Monthly Community Newsletter: learn what’s happening across the Levels community, ways to get involved, and member tips on how to make the most out of your metabolic health journey We’re excited to share a series of new community initiatives in the coming months – keep an eye out for ways to get involved with the Levels community.
- Products and Services
- 👩⚕️ One-on-one Nutrition Coaching. We’ve partnered with experienced nutritionists at the forefront of metabolic health to offer 1:1 coaching for members who’d like additional guidance. These independent nutritionists set their own prices and collect 100% of the fees. Learn more at levels.link/COACHING
- 📦 Convenient Access to CGMs for $199 per shipment with either two 14-day or three 10-day CGMs. We know it’s important to lower this price over time to improve access and affordability, and we’re working on it! As soon as we can lower costs, we’ll pass the savings on to you. See more information on CGM subscription below.
Ongoing CGM Subscription
- When you sign up for a Levels Annual Membership and complete the month-long program, you can choose to continue with an ongoing subscription of CGM's (i.e. monthly, every other month, quarterly shipments) throughout the course of your annual membership at $199 per shipment.
- There's no commitment when you sign up for an ongoing subscription, so you can easily cancel whenever you'd like before the next month is up.
- You can also adjust the frequency of your subscription at any time (e.g. monthly to quarterly shipments). We hear from a lot of members that having a CGM subscription helps hold them accountable to diet and exercise throughout the course of their membership – and we're big fans of closed-loop systems to drive behavioral change!
- If you choose not to continue with an ongoing subscription of CGMs, you will still have access to all of the membership perks (i.e. Levels app access, your data, Levels Community offerings, Nutritionist Marketplace) until your annual membership is complete.
- FAQ: Can I share my sensors?
- Where Levels is Available
- Compatible Devices with Levels
- Aligning Profits With Member Health and Happiness: Why We Adopted a Membership Model